The information on this website is general information provided as a guide to the steps involved in borrowing money and buying and selling property. The information on this website is not legal, financial, or real estate advice, it should not be relied as such advice. You should obtain professional legal, financial and real estate advice before applying for any loan or purchasing any property. Mortgage & Finance excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by you, as a result, of your reliance on the information on this website.
This website contains content and links to content provided and maintained by third parties (“Third Party Content”). Mortgage & Finance makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any of the Third Party content and excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your reliance on the Third Party Content.
This website contains calculators, which provide estimates as to how much you may be able to borrow. You acknowledge and agree that:
- the results shown by the calculators on this website are a guide only and actual figures may vary;
- formal loan approval is subject to acceptance of a formal loan application submitted to a lender.
This website may contain the details of the terms and conditions of various loans. You acknowledge and agree that:
- interest rates are subject to variation and that this information is only current as at the date and within the currency specified;
- you should confirm the details by calling Mortgage & Finance on +61 8 9240 2001.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mortgage & Finance (Holdings) Pty Ltd does not give any warranty in relation to the content, accuracy, source or any other aspect of the information contained on this website.
- In no event shall Mortgage & Finance (Holdings) Pty Ltd be liable for any loss of profits, savings, contracts, revenue, interest or goodwill or for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special or punitive loss, damage or expenses or loss or damage to data even if it has been advised of their possible existence.